We meet Linda and Tom, true a prospecting call, they had decided to sell their Home on Lakewood Ranch, had started by doing "For Sale By Owner", we meet at their open house and then set an mtg with them. Two weeks, listed their Home and Sold it for 250K more of what originally they had planned.
- Met with client to discuss marketing approach, pricing, and initial walkthrough
- Followed up with a calendar to get the home on the market
- Obtained all documents and agreements to become their agent
- Detail walkthrough with the client for staging
- Pre-photo shoot walkthrough
- Oversaw professional photos
- Oversaw professional video shoot
- Worked with client on re-arranging “on-market” date to accommodate last-minute changes in their calendar
- Week of “Coming Soon” with phone calls from sign calls and inquiries from other agents
- Activate on MLS, Marketing Sites
- E-Flyer to 8,000 Sarasota/Metro Metro Area Brokers
- Posted video and announcements on Social media
- E-mailed 15,000 people in the Osorio Group group database with a link to photos and story about the home
- Set up Ads true Social Media/ Google targeting areas
- Open house for 2 days over the weekend with major local Social media ads.
- Over 20 showings in 2 ½ days
- Over 5,000 viewings of the video on social media
- Over 400 viewings of the blog story on the Osorio Group group website
- Over 70 people through the well-staffed open houses
- 4 above asking price offers
On the 3rd day on the market, the seller’s accepted an all-cash offer at 200k over the asking price.